Long before it reaches the snowy mountain passes of the Northwest, the Pacific Crest Trail begins in the Southern California desert. Inspired by the hot, dusty stretches of the PCT, the Trail 2650 Campo was designed for warm-weather hiking. It's built with a lightweight and breathable upper so it's as comfortable as your favorite pair of running shoes. Vibram Megagrip technology helps to keep your footing secure as you scramble over rocky terrain. It's dust-gaiter compatible so you can move confidently through sand and sagebrush.
- PU-coated leather and textile upper with TPU overlays provides durability with superior breathability
- Sock-like construction wraps the foot for a comfortable, snug fit
- Quick-drying, moisture-wicking, breathable mesh lining
- Dust gaiter compatible
- Updated EXO Heel System features lightweight TPU to provide maximum support and comfort with a reinforced external heel counter
- Cushioning open-cell OrthoLite footbed
- Trailguard platform with exposed TPU shank offers lightweight, athletic performance
- Danner PlyoGo lightweight, shock-absorbing EVA midsole
- 8mm Heel-to-toe drop
- Vibram 460 outsole with Megagrip technology offers superior grip on wet and dry surfaces
Guess what! We have this at our Davenport, IA store! Hot dawg.