The Bridger Range's west facing slopes get plenty of autumn sunshine, making the trails ripe for a late season adventure. Leave the gleaned-over southern end of the range to the after-work crowds. The northern end offers a cornucopia of steep, off camber trails. The Bridger Low's webbing eyelets prevent toe pinch while scrambling up the steep gnarly crags; a BDry waterproof/breathable membrane keeps feet dry during boggy berry picking in the meadows; and a TPU chassis offers stable support during knife-edge ridge traverses.
- Waterproof Nubuck Leather Highly Abrasion Resistant Textile
- Oboz BDry Waterproof / Breathable Membrane
- Molded Rubber Toe Cap and Heel Counter
- Construction: Board Lasted
- Insole: BFit Deluxe
- Midsole: Dual Density EVA; TPU Chassis; Nylon Shank
- Outsole: Granite Peak
Guess what! We have this at our Davenport, IA store! Hot dawg.