Patera Parka Women's
VENDOR: ARCTERYX EQUIP INC
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Designed for city winters, the Patera is elegant, sophisticated and technically advanced. A supple P75d GORE-TEX fabric with 2L technology outer shell gives complete protection from wind, snow and rain. Freedom of movement is built in with gussets under the arm and articulation in the sleeves, and the women’s specific design puts a focus on optimal performance, comfort and fit. Down Contour Construction™ and Down Composite Mapping™ technologies place specific insulations where they provide the greatest benefit and reduce bulk, giving the Patera a streamlined look that belies its exceptional warmth. 750 fill power European Goose down lines the core and sleeves where loft is most needed. Because it retains warmth when wet, Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is used in areas prone to contact with moisture. A low profile insulated hood gives additional warmth. An internal draft collar helps seal in heat, shaped cuffs cover the hands, and wrist gaskets add extra protection against cold. Discreet hand pockets keep small items accessible, and an internal security pocket safely holds a smartphone, wallet or passport.
- Wind resistant
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Patent-pending Down Contour Construction and Down Composite Mapping technologies maximize insulation benefits
- Smooth inner face-fabric allows for easy layering
- Reduced bulk under the arms and in the side panels
- Down Contour Composite™ and GORE-TEX technologies maximize insulation benefits