A lightweight, insulated, breathable and weather-resistant jacket with a 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch shell that works well with our hike collection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex solid plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with light and stretchy 60-g THERMOLITE® 100% polyester (40% recycled)
- Full-length center-front zipper with a stand-up collar and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; left-front pocket doubles as a stuffsack
- Stretch binding at center front, hem, cuffs and collar
- Lining fabric was developed for output: 100% recycled polyester double-knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Shirttail hem for additional coverage in back
- Style No. 20955
Guess what! We have this at our Davenport, IA store! Hot dawg.