The Petzl Actik Headlamp packs 300 lumens of illumination into a lightweight design that's ideal for hiking, climbing, and navigating after sunset. Since it only weighs 3.2 ounces, you'll barely even notice it's on your head. The hybrid design runs on three AAA batteries (included) or Petzl's Core rechargeable battery (sold separately). Battery life is an impressive 60 hours at full blast and an astounding 400 hours using red lighting modes.
Regular and wide beams provide versatility for a wide variety of outdoor activities, illuminating distances up to 90 meters away in pitch darkness. Red lighting modes prevent eye strain when you're reading maps after dark and sorting through gear in your tent. Also, there's a red strobe for alerting rescue personnel in emergency situations.
- Packs 350 lumens into a lightweight, compact design
- Wide and regular beams aide in navigation after dark
- Lighting modes: low, regular, bright, red, red strobe
- 3 AAA batteries last 60 hours on full blast (included)
- Works with Petzl Core rechargeable battery (not included)
- Item #PTZ009F
Guess what! We have this at our Davenport, IA store! Hot dawg.