Our warmest hooded down jacket for babies, the Baby Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoody is windproof and weather-resistant thanks to a durable 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop shell and polyester plain-weave liner fabric, both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lofty warmth comes from 700-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and is made of 100% recycled polyester
- 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Warm, quilted three-panel hood construction with spandex binding at opening for a secure fit
- Full-length zipper with wind flap and zipper garage eliminates chin chafe
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Spandex binding around hood and cuffs keeps cold out; elasticized back hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 224 g (7.9 oz)
Guess what! We have this at our Davenport, IA store! Hot dawg.