Our most versatile performance knit for use on trails or on the water stretches and moves with you for a wide range of comfort and provides HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Made with 50-100% recycled content, Patagonia tech tees keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Capilene® Cool Daily is made of 100% recycled polyester jersey (heathers and cross-dyes have 50% recycled content)
- The versatile, ever-comfortable tank design provides additional coverage from the neckline to a wider racerback silhouette
- Capilene® Cool Daily is made from quick-drying, moisture-wicking stretch fabric that provides enhanced comfort during activities both in and out of water
- miDori™ bioSoft increases the wicking performance of Capilene® Cool Daily and the softness; with built-in HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control you’ll stay welcome among friends at the end of the day
- Impeccably crafted with minimal stitching and seams to reduce both bulk and chafing
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made this garment earned a premium for their labor
Guess what! We have this at our Davenport, IA store! Hot dawg.