Windproof and water-resistant full-zip hoody, insulated with lightweight 80-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% recycled polyester taffeta body and lining are made with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry); insulated with 80-g Thermogreen® polyester (90% recycled)
- Diamond quilting creates an effective heat-trapping surface and reduces bulk while increasing compressibility
- The full-length center-front zipper has a climbing-rope zipper pull. The insulated hood features an adjustable climbing-rope drawcord so you can customize the fit depending upon the conditions
- Deep, insulated handwarmer pockets; left-chest security pocket with zipper closure
- Elasticized binding at cuffs and hem seals out wind and keeps in warmth; feels soft and comfortable on the skin
- The hip length provides additional coverage and pairs nicely with a hipbelt or harness
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Style No. 27610
Guess what! We have this at our Davenport, IA store! Hot dawg.