The One Bag - 5°/20°/40°
AVAILABILITY: In stock (1 item)
VENDOR: THE NORTH FACE
Is this the One Sleeping Bag To Rule Them All? Maybe. This three-part sleeping bag system includes a synthetically insulated bottom layer, an 800-fill goose down-insulated mid-layer, and a synthetically insulated outer layer all designed to zip together in various configurations to meet camping temps. Zip together the outer and bottom layers for a 40-degree bag, the mid- and bottom layers for a 20-degree bag, or zip all three together for a 5-degree bag. Pretty nifty!
- Mid layer also converts to a shawl for added versatility
- For mild nights of 40°F or warmer, use the lightweight, synthetic outer layer on its own
- Removable mid layer has lightweight, compressible 800-fill-power goose down for warmth down to 20°F
- Maximum weight: 3 lbs. 12 oz.; minimum weight: 2 lbs. 3 oz.
- Bottom layer rolls up into a pillow for maximum comfort
- Interchangeable system is patent pending
- Zippers allow easy transitions between the 3 configurations
- Combine the outer and mid layer for a super-warm, 5°F bag that's suitable for winter camping
*This item is available at our Davenport, IA store