Pine Grove Jacket Girls'
Patagonia call this their most versatile youth board/ski/everyday winter jacket and we can see why: it's windproof, water- and tear-resistant, stuffed with 200 grams of Thermogreen® insulation, and features a full powder skirt to keep the snow out.
- Quilted, lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and insulation that stays warm even when wet; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Three-panel hood with shaped opening and lined with soft tricot fleece
- Center-front zipper has internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Covered-zip chest pocket has reflective trim and bound pass-through hole for media cord; pass pocket has hook-and-loop closure on sleeve; handwarmer pockets have covered zipper closure; all zippers and pockets have reflective pulls; reflective chest logo
- Articulated sleeves with grow-fit feature increases length by two inches; internal microfleece cuffs have thumb holes
- Tricot lining for cozy warmth at back neck and chin guard; full powder skirt has double snaps and snaps onto jacket when not in use; internal pass loop for traditional hanger passes
- Slight drop-tail hem for extra coverage; fun color-blocked seam details; hand-me-down ID label
- 590 g (20.8 oz)