When a pack that holds only water is too small and a pack that holds everything is too big, the Siskin 8 is just right. A high-performing mountain biking pack that provides stability and comfort on the gnarliest of trails, the Siskin allows you to bring just what you need (and nothing more) on your ride. A direct-access zip path leads to an included 2.5-liter reservoir, and a U-zip main compartment opens wide to stuff a spare tube, flat repair tools, and your PB&J inside. A mesh-covered foam backpanel offers ventilation and allows for lively movement while keeping your pack close to your body, even when you’re riding loose. The front of the pack features a LidLock attachment point for a standard-size helmet, while side compression straps expand to fit a full face.
- Included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak with direct-zip access
- Magnetic sternum strap bite valve attachment
- Dual upper side compression straps double as a full face helmet carry
- Full front panel U-zip to main compartment and tool organization
- Front panel shove-it pocket
- LidLock helmet attachment
- Loop for blinky light attachment (light not included)
- Internal scratch-free, heat-embossed slash pocket
Guess what! We have this at our Davenport, IA store! Hot dawg.