Sky Arkali Hiking Shoe Women's
The Arkali continues to challenge what's possible in a hiking shoe. There»s off-road, offtrail and then there»s off the map. HOKA ONE ONE¬ has just gone vertical with the Arkali. A combination of running shoe innovation (light and comfortable), climbing shoe technology (exceptional grip and traction) and hiking boot engineering (rugged and protective), the Arkali looks ready for anything. And with a MATRYX¬ upper, high-abrasion toe cap and adjustable heel and ankle straps, it is. It features a PROFLY£¢ midsole, which has a softer heel and more responsive toe-off, plus 5mm multidirectional Vibram¬ Megagrip rubber lugs. The Arkali is waiting to take you to the top of the world.
- MATRYX¬ upper featuring high-tensile synthetic fiber strands across the midfoot for unparalleled strength and durability at minimal weight
- High-abrasion rubber toe cap extends to the midfoot for increased protection
- Ankle and heel straps offer structural and proprioceptive support on uneven terrain
- PROFLY£¢ midsole for a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
- EVA top midsole for running shoe cushion at an incredibly light weight
- Rangi£¢ bottom foam offers durable cushioning and a responsive feel
- Vibram¬ Megagrip hi-traction outsole with 5mm lugs
- Multidirectional lugs for supreme grip
Text content of Tab goes here!
You can make text bold, italic or add link using rich text editor.