From skinning up a powdery peak before sunrise to pitching a tent after sunset, the Petzl Tikka Headlamp casts broad illumination from a lightweight, easy-carrying design. The Tikka Headlamp projects 300 lumens at full blast, lasting 65 hours for dependable illumination when you're far from the comforts of civilization. Proximity, mid-range, and full-blast lighting provide versatility for hiking, alpine navigation, and climbing pursuits.
Red proximity lighting saves your eyes from fatigue when you're reading maps at night, also preventing you from blinding hiking and adventure companions. For emergency scenarios, the red strobe is visible to rescue personnel 700 meters away. And just in case it falls from your pack or pocket, the phosphorescent reflector makes it easy to spot after dark.
- Compact headlamp for outdoor adventures and navigation
- Projects 300 lumens of illumination at full blast
- White light settings: close proximity, regular, high
- Red proximity light prevents eye strain after dark
- Red strobe alerts rescue personnel up to 700 meters away
- Three AAA batteries last up to 60 hours on high (included)
- Works with Petzl Core rechargeable battery (not included)
- Item #PTZ009D
Guess what! We have this at our Davenport, IA store! Hot dawg.