The 6th version of Merrell's famous minimalist shoe is designed to mimic the shape of the human foot, keeping it in the position it would be in without shoes. Version 6 features and improved fit and increased abrasion-resistance. Compared to the prior version, Version 6 features a little additional support, a slightly thicker sole, and increased abrasion-resistance. It’s a great option for someone looking to transition into barefoot styles.
• 65% recycled mesh upper
• 100% recycled laces
• External rear sling locks in the heel
• 100% recycled webbing pull tab
• 40% recycled mesh lining
• Recycled 100% Sketch Mesh Post Industrial x NXT
• Merrell Barefoot 2 construction is designed to keep the foot in a natural position
• Rock plate for protection
• BLOOM® performance midsole foam is made of 10% algae biomass, transforming green water into clean water in the process
• Vibram® EcoStep is 30% recycled rubber
Guess what! We have this at our Davenport, IA store! Hot dawg.