This 3-in-1 parka has a tweed-like appearance and is made from a recycled nylon/polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a separate liner insulated with 100-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- H2No® Performance Standard 3-in-1 parka offers a trio of options: 2-layer waterproof/breathable and windproof shell with a warm, zip-out parka insulated with 100-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled); or wear each piece on its own
- Two-way-adjustable hood, zippered to easily take on and off; tall, zip-through stand-up collar lies flat and keeps neck warm and cozy
- Fully seam-taped waterproof shell with back princess and waist seams that create a flattering shape
- Handwarmer pockets lined with soft-brushed microfleece, two welted drop-in pockets and two flapped pockets secured with snap closure
- Zip-out parka has contoured princess seams and horizontal quilt lines
- Zip-out parka: two on-seam, fleece-lined handwarmer pockets; two internal, drop-in pockets; one secure zipper pocket keep valuables safe and dry
- Length from the highest point on the shoulder to the hem is 35" ; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 1,361 g (48 oz)
Guess what! We have this at our Davenport, IA store! Hot dawg.